1. This web site and the material on this web site may not be modified, copied, distributed, republished, transmitted, posted, downloaded, uploaded or commercially exploited in any manner without the prior written consent of Ellab, except that you are permitted to download a copy of certain of the materials on this web site on a single computer for personal, noncommercial use, provided no copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices are removed, no modifications are made, and you do not use these materials in a manner which implies a formal association between you and Ellab. No intellectual property or other rights in or to this web site or its contents are transferred to you.
2. Any unauthorized commercial or other use of Ellab's materials will violate Ellab's intellectual property rights and will be subject to Ellab's full legal rights and remedies.
3. The information on this web site is provided solely for illustrative and informational purposes and does not constitute professional advice. Your access and use of this site does not create any business, contractual, employment, licensing or other relationship between you and Ellab.
4. The material on this web site is provided "as is" and is without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, Ellab disclaims all warranties and liabilities of any character, express or implied, including without limitation, the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to your actions, this web site and any content or materials which may be available on or through this web site at any given time. Ellab also makes no representations or warranties as to whether the information accessible on this web site is accurate, complete, reliable or current, or that the operation of this site will be uninterrupted, error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the available materials or content are free of viruses or other harmful elements. Your use of this site is at your own risk, and you are solely responsibile for any damage to your computer system or any data loss that may result from your use of this site. In no event will Ellab or its affiliated companies, employees, officers or directors be liable to you or any other party for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary, consequential or other damages whatsoever relating to your actions or this web site, including but not limited to property damage; loss of use, data or profits; loss of business; economic loss; or damage to goodwill, without regard to the form of action and even if we have been advised of the possibility or likelihood of such damage or loss.
(NOTE: Some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or the limitation or exclusion of certain liabilities, so some of the above may not apply to you.)
5. The posting of any content or material to this web site and the creation of a link from this web site to any other web site are expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Ellab.
Copyright © Ellab Ltd., All rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated, this web site and its contents including but not limited to all text, HTML code, scripts, graphics, articles, content, buttons, images, sounds, animation, videos, copyrights, trademarks and the site design and "look and feel", are the sole property of Ellab Ltd. and are protected pursuant to U.S, EC. and foreign copyright and trademark laws. We reserve the right to change this site and any particular content or features in any way, at any time, for any reason or no reason. We also reserve the right to terminate your access to this site at any time and without notice.